Monday, December 1, 2008

Intro - why am I blogging??

hi blokezz, this s raghul. I must first thank all the bloggers, who dragged me into this blogging world. I should say i got addicted to blogs just like the chain smokers. I was surprised  when i saw pages and pages of comments for a topic which hardly occupies one quarter space of a page. How these bloggers are able to attract the mass??? i am going  to try it and see..i might not be able to attract so much people.. but am going to start here with some of the controversies.. most of them might jfgi.. but still out of enthu me gonna start this :)

3 comments:

Rathish said...

welcome to blogging da.we both are starting at the same time.hope we deliver the best.......... happy blogging

asnaui said...

thq
check my other blogs even

Raghul said...

@asnaui

thanks for your comment :)